Thursday, July 11, 2013

Here Goes Nothing...

As an avid reader of "mommy blogs," I thought it would be fun to start my own blog!  Although truth be told its a little nerve-wracking spilling your guts for the whole world to see!  I am hoping this blog will be a place filled with crafts, fun recipes and every day life of me and my love, Stephen James! 
 
So lets get down to it...a little about our family of two!
 
I am an RN at a large hospital in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I work in child and adolescent psychiatry,  I know what you're are thinking, this girl is bat s*** crazy working in that area, but I love my job and the people I work with!  There are very challenging days for sure but it is also very rewarding!  In my spare time I am a craftaholic, runner, zumba machine, and I like to dabble with cooking as well!
 
My husband, Stephen, works as an ambulance dispatcher in St. Paul, Minnesota and also as a firefighter in our home town.  He is a true adrenaline junkie!  In his spare time he likes to spend time with me and that's it!  Just kidding, he really enjoys anything active: lifting weights, running, bike riding, etc.
 
We were married on September 15, 2012.  It was a beautiful fall day in Minnesota and everything went according to plan because I am an organized freak. 


 
 
 
We have spent this past year loving our time together as a newlywed couple, traveling, house hunting, and enjoying time with our families and friends!  We are so blessed to have our families and a close knit group of friends so close to home!
 
Stay tuned for more blogging fun!
 


1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I am so excited for you and can't wait to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete