Thursday, September 4, 2014

Kayla's Bridal Shower

Yes I know...I am way behind on posts...the past month has been crazy busy with work, weddings and all things summer!  But here we go...one big catch up!

Stephen's sister, Kayla is getting married on September 26th so Jess and I hosted a little bridal shower for her in mid July!  We had so much fun decorating that I neglected to take pictures of any people at the party!  HA!

The drink bar!

The return of the mason jars!  I just love these things!

Delicious cupcakes!

The table set up!  We had sloppy joes, cornbread casserole, pasta salad, fruit, chips and cupcakes!


Table decor

I made another fun banner!  These are just so fun to make and incredibly easy!


We had the guests write their addresses for thank you notes again, save so much time, I can't imagine hosting a party and not doing this ever again

Simple lollipop favors

We picked up these fun pinwheels to decorate the front steps!

This party was way smaller than the baby shower so it was less stressful thank goodness!  We had a great time and Kayla got lots of great cooking things!




No comments:

Post a Comment