Thursday, July 10, 2014

Fourth of July

The fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays of all time!  Nothing is better than summertime, fireworks and spending time with family and friends!

My sister had us all over with their friends for a fun fourth of July party!  My sister always makes her house look adorable with cute signs and decorations for every party she hosts and this was no exception!  All of the food and drinks were wonderful!

My sweet Avery and Bennett

Katie and I

The boys in stripes, Bennett and Stephen

After spending some time at their party we headed over to Stephens parents house to have a little BBQ with their family!  Always good times snuggling with baby Andre!

Next up...dinner at Chammps with our friends before heading to fireworks!  We met up with some of our dear friends, Jenny, Erik, Carryn and Justin.  All of the boys are on the fire department together and Stephen, Carryn and Jenny worked together at the camp that Stephen and I met at.  Jenny and Erik started dating after meeting at Stephen and I's wedding almost two years ago.  Small world I know, its crazy how so many parts of our lives have merged together!  We absolutely love it!  After dinner at Chammps we headed over to the fire station to watch fireworks!  We watch them there every year because you can't beat the convenience!  We get to park at the fire station which is right across the street from where they shoot off the fireworks, we can go inside and use a nice bathroom and escape the bugs, and we get to sneak out quickly after fireworks and beat all of the traffic!  

Carryn and I

Stephen and I

FIRE FRIENDS!
Justin, Carryn, Stephen, Kirstin, Jenny and Erik

It was a very busy day running around to see all of our family and friends but we wouldn't have it any other way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment